KANSAS CITY / MISSOURI
Lincoln Rackhouse This 259,111 square foot data center campus offers concurrently maintainable infrastructure in two separate buildings that are designed for flexible data hall and density requirements. With 10 MW of highly reliable and redundant critical power, the server-ready, multi-tenant facility is now available for lease in footprints ranging from one rack to multi-megawatt. It also features the abundant office space and flex space necessary for a modern data center operation.
DATA CENTER, OFFICE SHELL, & FLEX SPACE AVAILABLE FOR
OF RAISED FLOOR IN-PLACE, FOR TURN-KEY SPACE
MANNED SECURITY WITH ELECTRONIC ACCESS
SIX 1,250 KW
BACKUP GENERATORS IN BUILDING A
SIX 2,000 KW
BACKUP GENERATORS IN BUILDING B
• 10+ MW OF TURN-KEY DATA CENTER SPACE AVAILABLE NOW
• 2 MECHANICALLY AND ELECTRICALLY SEPARATE DATA CENTERS
• BUILDING A: 63,000 SF OF RAISED FLOOR
• BUILDING B: 28,000 SF OF RAISED FLOOR
• POWER FROM TWO SUBSTATIONS
• CARRIER-NEUTRAL SITE WITH MULTIPLE FIBER CARRIERS
Lincoln Rackhouse is the data center division of Lincoln Property Company and focuses on helping organizations of all sizes locate, analyze, and secure data center space to lease or own.
Since its inception in Dallas, Texas in 1965, Lincoln Property Company has earned its reputation as effective, professional managers of residential and commercial properties with over 50 years of experience in building, owning, and managing one of the largest commercial real estate portfolios in the United States.
With 20 years of experience sourcing mission critical data centers, Lincoln Rackhouse offers unparalleled market and industry knowledge with an unbiased approach in fulfilling your technology requirements.
Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest privately held, full service real estate firms in the United States.
• 45 administrative offices
• 350 management offices in
• Management for over 200 different investors/owners
• Approximately 6,350 employees nationwide
• Management for over
• Additional offices in Europe